Games List

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Games List

Postby akammer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:12 am

We are almost ready to release this puppy. I am happy to give you all a sneak peek of any game that you might be interested in. If there is a game system or a specific GM who you would like to see, let me know and I will post the game description here.

Game on!

Alex
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Re: Games List

Postby BIG SHINY » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:39 am

Sweet!

What do you have in the way of old school 1E goodness to share so far?
Scott308 wrote: I have no official capacity with the con.
BIG SHINY

Postby ckell » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:04 am

Question? Once the ticket registration opens, how does it work? Do you have a wish list that is processed or is it just first come, first served? As in, just log in and buy tickets? Thanks,
ckell

Postby stahlnee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:43 am

ckell wrote:Question? Once the ticket registration opens, how does it work? Do you have a wish list that is processed or is it just first come, first served? As in, just log in and buy tickets? Thanks,

Last year you were able to set up a wishlist. After event registration opened you submitted your wishlist in one big slug.

I believe the same will occur this year.
stahlnee

Postby stahlnee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:44 am

akammer wrote:We are almost ready to release this puppy. I am happy to give you all a sneak peek of any game that you might be interested in. If there is a game system or a specific GM who you would like to see, let me know and I will post the game description here.

Game on!

Alex

Dungeon Bastard, specifically the charity game.
stahlnee

Postby akammer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Rob:

This one caught my eye:

Return to Tamoachan - Character levels: 10+. Characters furnished. Goal: Characters are to locate the original characters' remains and return them to their village for proper internment.

This is from Jeff Leason, the original author. Tamoachan was one of the first ever D&D modules. This would be a pretty awesome game to play in.

A
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Postby akammer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:01 pm

As to how registration works, stahlnee has the right of it. You build your Wish List (you don't have to but it is much easier that way) and you prioritize the games that you want in order. As soon as registration opens, you like "process Wish List and your games will be processed in that order.
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Postby akammer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:03 pm

The Dungeon Bastard is doing a series of "how to be a better dungeon master" events which should be really great. He also has two new gaming events. They are:

Sin City Superhero Smash Up! (4 hrs)
Fri 8 PM 12 of 12 Tickets Left Special Event!
Role Playing Game | Marvel Superheroes Adventure Game (FASERIP) |
Some Gaming Experience | Teens and Up (13+) | $4.00
Print Ticket
Presented By : Dungeon Bastard
Gamblers, Go-Go Dancers, and Little Green Men! Saturday night on the Vegas strip packs its own special brand of chaos but your vacation in Sin City takes a turn for the weird when aliens swoop down to invade! Will you successfully use your newfound powers to defend the innocent throngs swarming those hot summer streets or will you fall prey to the alien invaders and their diabolical Cattle Mutation Blasters!? A streamlined version of the FASERIP system and the full suite of random charts from Ultimate Powers will be deployed. Join the DUNGEON BASTARD as you attempt to save Sin City!

Curse of the Iron Keep (4 hrs)
Sat 8 PM 6 of 6 Tickets Left Special Event!
Role Playing Game | Wildlings |
Newcomers Welcome | Teens and Up (13+) | $4.00
Print Ticket
Presented By : Dungeon Bastard
You are a young warrior—a beastling—not yet tested in the Trials, you returned from a hunting trip to find a foul curse suffocating the village. The people stand paralyzed, unmoving and barely able to breathe. A trail of bright white frost leads up beyond the old forest, toward the ruins of the Iron Keep. The labored breathing of your friends and elders indicates they will not survive for long. Now is your time. Take up your arms and steel your courage. For the curse must be lifted, or all hope is lost. A coming-of-age game of fantastic adventure, based on John Harper's The Wildlings. Lightweight and free-form, rules will be taught.
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Postby stahlnee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:44 am

akammer wrote:Rob:

This one caught my eye:

Return to Tamoachan - Character levels: 10+. Characters furnished. Goal: Characters are to locate the original characters' remains and return them to their village for proper internment.

This is from Jeff Leason, the original author. Tamoachan was one of the first ever D&D modules. This would be a pretty awesome game to play in.

A

Sweet! Ducks games are a blast!
stahlnee

Postby stahlnee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:45 am

akammer wrote:The Dungeon Bastard is doing a series of "how to be a better dungeon master" events which should be really great. He also has two new gaming events. They are:

Sin City Superhero Smash Up! (4 hrs)
Fri 8 PM 12 of 12 Tickets Left Special Event!

Curse of the Iron Keep (4 hrs)
Sat 8 PM 6 of 6 Tickets Left Special Event!

Thank you.

Will there be a charity game this year?

Edwin
stahlnee

Next

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements