Clarion already Sold Out for 2016 ....

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Clarion already Sold Out for 2016 ....

Postby Rex » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:14 am

Ah well, Clarion already sold out for 2016 .....puts a serious dent in my options, almost a deal breaker unless I cull the pile down to "games easily carried across lanes of moving traffic"......will probably reserve a room across the street at the Sheraton....maybe as the months go buy a room will open up at the Clarion. Anyway if I do such, should the fellow Sheraton Exiles want to get ahold of me sound off here and maybe we can set up a few games on that side of the lane in the room area the Gamehole folks are setting up for that.... I guess the Holiday Inn is also an option but at least with the Sheraton there will be a bar there I can drown my sorrows in when I limp back and forth across the street..... Anyway, back to getting ready for work so I can afford this hobby. :D Folks best hustle to get a room ....

~Rex
USER_AVATAR
Rex

Re: Clarion already Sold Out for 2016 ....

Postby Rex » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:51 pm

I stand corrected....managed to get a room with the help of Gamehole Godfather Alex rattling the tree a bit and a few phone calls later, scored a Clarion room......as of yesterday there were still a few available. Not sure know though. Either way all is good. Game On!
USER_AVATAR
Rex

Postby julianwolfe » Tue May 31, 2016 6:55 am

I called and got a suite for $90, I guess those aren't all sold out.
julianwolfe

Postby bbarsh » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:24 am

I am pretty sure I just got the last room at the Holiday Inn Express. Everything else seems sold out.
USER_AVATAR
bbarsh

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements