Trouble Registering for Event

We'll be talking about special events here, so if there's something you'd like to see, let us know!

Trouble Registering for Event

Postby princessmonkey » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:59 pm

I registered for Jim Ward's Tower of Doom on Saturday at 2PM (4hours) and then tried to register for the Castles and Crusades Big Game on Saturday starting at 6PM. I got a notice that the two conflicted. Can this get fixed so that I can register for both?
princessmonkey

Re: Trouble Registering for Event

Postby Scott308 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:51 pm

The problem is that both are special events and you are only able to register for one special event.
akammer wrote:Scott is absolutely right.
Scott308

Postby ptk55369 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:33 am

Hi folks,

Quick question. I was trying to register for 2 special events and it wouldn't allow it. I noticed on the Attend page of the website at the bottom it says what is listed below (last bullet) - but wondering, based on what is stated earlier in this thread if perhaps that's a typo or old info on the site or if I am just doing something wrong. Thoughts?

Registration Information!

Please keep in mind the following information regarding registration :
•All badges purchased will be available for pick up at the Con in November.
•Any registrant 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied to the convention at all times by an adult or legal guardian.
•VIG Perks are non-transferable in the event of non-attendance.
[color=#FFFF00]•Attendees are limited to registering for 2 events hosted by our special guests per badge holder.[/color]
ptk55369

Postby Scott308 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:37 am

Last year there was a limit of one special event, this year they have upped it to two. General registration has not begun yet, so currently only VIG badge holders may register for now. General registration opens at noon central time today. Can you register for one special event? Does the second event overlap the first?
akammer wrote:Scott is absolutely right.
Scott308

Postby ptk55369 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Sorry, this was me being an idiot. I have VIG status but had actually already registered for 2 and was trying to register for a third because I had forgotten about one I had already added. All my fault and all good on my end. Thanks for the quick reply. You guys do an awesome job! I really appreciate all the time, energy and effort you put into this.

Thanks again!
ptk55369

Return to Special Event Discussions