Gamehole Con 2014 - What games do you want to see?

Looking to play games at Gamehole Con? Look no further than this forum! Post requests or gauge interest!

Gamehole Con 2014 - What games do you want to see?

Postby tavernace69 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

This thread is for posting game requests. What do you want to see offered this fall at Gamehole Con 2014?

Enterprising GMs - here is a good place to look for ideas on what to run!

Cheers!
:D
tavernace69

Re: Gamehole Con 2014 - What games do you want to see?

Postby Scott308 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:26 pm

For starters, I would like to try Top Secret, Legend of the Five Rings, Pendragon, Shadowrun, Star Frontiers, Cthulhu... Some of those I played a little of years ago, some I have never played and would be interested in trying. I would also like to play a superhero game and a Western. I'm currently playing 50 Fathoms for Savage Worlds, so I would be interested in playing some of the other Plot Points, such as Deadlands, Rippers, Weird Wars Rome, or Evernight.
akammer wrote:Scott is absolutely right.
Scott308

Postby tavernace69 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Well Scott308, if you like Top Secret you should be pleasantly surprised that Doug Niles, one of its creators is coming to GHC 2014.

Also, if you live in the Madison Area and want to get some of those other games covered in the meantime, the Gamehole runs a monthly game day at I'm Board in Middleton. We have a "mini" Con game day coming February 22 with CoC, Savage Worlds, D&D Next and others! You can check it out at:

http://www.meetup.com/Middleton-Madison ... -Gamehole/

J
tavernace69

Postby Scott308 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Thank you. I saw Doug Niles is going to be there. I'm hoping to at least get my copy of Top Secret signed and ideally get into a game with him. I live in Oregon, WI and had already signed up for the January and February game days at I'm Board. I'm signed up for a D&D Next game, Ernie Gygax's Hobby Shop Dungeon and Savage Worlds Weird War 2, and looking forward to all of them. Depending on what they schedule there in the future and what I am able to play at GaryCon, I might add or subtract from that list. I had a period of over 20 years where I tried to play a little D&D 3e but that didn't really go anywhere. I'm trying to make up for lost gaming time! Hopefully others will see that info and come on out and play.
Scott308

Postby KevinATurner » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 pm

I'd like to see some Mice & Mystics, HeroQuest, and Descent 2nd edition board games run at the Con. While not set in stone, I have thought of perhaps running an event at the Con for these great games.
KevinATurner

Postby MonsterMike » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 pm

I would love to play 7th Sea and Trail of Cthulhu!

I'm planning on running Savage Worlds and (undecided). So I'm interested in the requests folks post here.
USER_AVATAR
MonsterMike

Postby Scott308 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Which Savage Worlds setting?
Scott308

Postby MonsterMike » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Scott308 wrote:Which Savage Worlds setting?

Just plain vanilla fantasy. I'm running the same game at GaryCon in March - it's called Savaged Appendix A. It's kind of an homage to AD&D.
USER_AVATAR
MonsterMike

Postby Topkick » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Scott308 wrote:For starters, I would like to try Top Secret, Legend of the Five Rings, Pendragon, Shadowrun, Star Frontiers, Cthulhu... Some of those I played a little of years ago, some I have never played and would be interested in trying. I would also like to play a superhero game and a Western. I'm currently playing 50 Fathoms for Savage Worlds, so I would be interested in playing some of the other Plot Points, such as Deadlands, Rippers, Weird Wars Rome, or Evernight.

Regular Top Secret, Top Secret/SI or Top Secret/SI Commando? As for a western game I was toying with running a Boothill game...in my opinion the best of the western games
Topkick

Postby Scott308 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Topkick wrote:Regular Top Secret, Top Secret/SI or Top Secret/SI Commando?

Ummmm, I dunno. I wasn't aware there were that many options. I guess Top Secret/SI since that is the one I have (although never played) and since Doug Niles is a special guest, I'm hoping he will be running a few games. If so, I want to get into one of those.

Topkick wrote:As for a western game I was toying with running a Boothill game...in my opinion the best of the western games

I am not familiar with any Western games, but Boot Hill is the only one I really even know the name of. If you are going to run it, I am interested in playing it- contingent upon when it runs and what might be opposite it.
Scott308

Next

Return to Player Discussions