[Interest Check] Twilight Imperium

Looking to play games at Gamehole Con? Look no further than this forum! Post requests or gauge interest!

[Interest Check] Twilight Imperium

Postby Aerthos » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:53 am

I'd be willing to host a game of TwiImp if there is sufficient interest. Figure it can't hurt to post here and find out. Who is up for 6-8 hours of galactic politics and domination? :lol:
Aerthos

Re: [Interest Check] Twilight Imperium

Postby Scott308 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Remember, there are currently only 41 registered users, so you might not get much of a response, but that goes for pretty much any topic. We will get more users, as there is a slow trickle of new members, but there were far more people attending the con last year than people on the forum. As for me, it doesn't sound like something I would play, but I'm not a big board game fan.
akammer wrote:Scott is absolutely right.
Scott308

Postby akammer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 am

Scott is absolutely right. As our Forum community grows, you will be able to get more complete feedback on questions like the one you posed. To answer your question though, we would love to have Twilight Imperium run at GHC! The more the better!
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Postby Scott308 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Well, of course! I think I'll make that my sig. :mrgreen:
Scott308

Postby ZackStack » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:52 am

I managed a full table for a 5 hour slot of Eclipse last year so I wouldn't be surprised if you would get a group together for a 6 hour TI event. In fact, there were more people signed up for the event than I had room for so your chances of finding an audience for an epic space game is very good. Of course, I'm running Eclipse twice this year (Friday and Saturday Evening) so that might cut into your crowd a little (or vice versa) depending on when you run your event. Good luck with it and see you at the Con!
ZackStack

Postby mrichardquinn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:51 pm

I have submitted to GM a TI3 game on Saturday 11/8 starting in the morning. I know three others who will be signing up, so we will have the numbers to play. Looking forward to it!
mrichardquinn

Postby mrichardquinn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Whoops- looks like there is already a TI3 game going on Saturday, I moved my submission request to Friday in light of that.
mrichardquinn

Return to Player Discussions