Shadowrun Players Represent

Looking to play games at Gamehole Con? Look no further than this forum! Post requests or gauge interest!

Shadowrun Players Represent

Postby jpudewell » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:51 am

I'm going to be playing in four of the Missions Legal Shadowrun sessions (Ancient Rumblings, Tick Tock, Healing the Sick, and Boundless Mercy: Destroy) and I was wondering if anyone on the forums is also going to be in some of those. As is my modus operandi, I'm having trouble locking down on the role I want to fill in the party. I have a few options:

• Interrobang - Face, Human or Elf, skillwires/skilljack system, basically high Face skills, but other than that, an assortment of skillsofts
  • Klavral - Street Samurai with the centaur lower-body cyberware with a minigun mounted inside the centaur torso
  • Old Man - A decker dwarf who used to be a hacker who used to be a decker. He was one of the first to become a dwarf and has been 'running off and on since
  • Gorzec - polish combat mage - nothing special, but he does like to use Fireball maybe a little too much
  • Dart - orc throwing weapon and close quarter combat adept.

Any other people in the Shadowrun sessions know what character they're bringing and what they want to see?
jpudewell

Return to Player Discussions