Twilight Imperium

Post here if you're a GM looking to run a game at Gamehole Con!

Twilight Imperium

Postby Aerthos » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 am

Just found out about this Con today, and I've been in the area for a while now. Major excitement and facepalms ensued. ANYWAYS...

I'm definitely looking to register for some GM slots. Probably Pathfinder Society for a slot or three, but also looking at some board games. Would there be sufficient interest in a game of Twilight Imperium? I'd love to run it at the con, but as those who are familiar with the game know it can also be very lengthy. I would wager I would need a 6-8 hour slot to run it. So checking to see if that kind of table commitment would be okay and if admins and previous attendees think there would be enough interest to justify it.
Aerthos

Re: Twilight Imperium

Postby Scott308 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Don't beat yourself up about not having heard of it before, this is a pretty new con. It has only been held once so far! Accordingly, it is difficult to judge based on past cons what kind of audience there would be for something like this. I would think that if you want to run it, go for it. I know that they have expanded on what was offered last year and will even have the board games from Gen Con here this year, so I would imagine they should have more attendees. I would hope this is a big draw for board game enthusiasts that otherwise might not go to an RPG event.
akammer wrote:Scott is absolutely right.
Scott308

Postby mrichardquinn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:49 pm

I have submitted to GM a TI3 game on Saturday 11/8. I know three others who will be signing up, so we will have the numbers to play. Looking forward to it!
mrichardquinn

Postby mrichardquinn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Whoops- looks like there is already a TI3 game going on Saturday, I moved my submission request to Friday in light of that.
mrichardquinn

Postby Aerthos » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:03 pm

I was tempted to join your Friday game as well, but so many things to do and just not enough time! A good game to you sir!
Aerthos

Return to GM Discussions