Westeros Dungeon World style and Numenera

Post here if you're a GM looking to run a game at Gamehole Con!

Westeros Dungeon World style and Numenera

Postby janakf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 am

I am considering running a game set in Westeros (Oldtown, to be exact) using Dungeon World rules. I wrote this scenario two years ago, and it was a big hit with the players. I'd like to try it using Dungeon World rules as I believe it will enhance the roleplaying aspects of the game. Also I have been writing and running Numenera games recently and would like to try this out at a Con as well. Any interest?
USER_AVATAR
janakf

Re: Westeros Dungeon World style and Numenera

Postby Tactics » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 am

I'd recommend that you go ahead and submit the games. Once general registration opens up you should have a very good idea of the level of interest out there.

It is no secret that GoT is big. Personally, I'd think you would have no problem filling seats at this table.

The best way to gauge interest in Numenera is to put the events out there. In the unlikely event that we can't fill the tables for multiple Numenera games, we could look into consolidating the games to get the number of players/game up. I doubt it would come down to that though.
Tactics

Re: Westeros Dungeon World style and Numenera

Postby janakf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks, Tactics. I've been running rpgs since 2008, but have not done so at a Con. Looking forward to it!
USER_AVATAR
janakf

Return to GM Discussions