Wish List

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Wish List

Postby akammer » Fri May 29, 2015 9:37 am

We have some pretty exciting news relation to games registration this year. We have added a Wish List for everyone's convenience. This means at any time before games registration begins that suits you, you can select games and add them to your wish list. Your Wish List will have a countdown timer. When the timer turns to zero, meaning that game registration has officially begun, a button will show up -"Process Wishlist To Cart" - and you can then process your cart with one click. This will make registration a lot easier for everyone.

Hurray progress!
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Re: Wish List

Postby BIG SHINY » Fri May 29, 2015 7:22 pm

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Any chance you could teach that to your friends? :lol:
Scott308 wrote: I have no official capacity with the con.
BIG SHINY

Postby DougMarrs » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:23 am

I can't pull up the page to add games to my WishList. I get a Page not Found error. I am really anxious to use this awesome feature!
DougMarrs

Postby akammer » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:01 am

You have to be logged in to make the wish list work. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

Alex
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Postby Raic » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:30 am

This is a great idea. Also, I would be shocked if everyone's wish list did not include Amon Sul: Last Bastion of Hope and Waterdeep Down: Quest for the Nether Clave - :shock:
Raic

Postby akammer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:53 am

We are now at nearly 650 total games! That is insane. But, for those of you who have built Wish Lists, you should check them because we had to move some events around and we have added a ton of games since we first released the list less than a month ago.

Update your Wish Lists!

Alex
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Postby MemBirdman » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:28 pm

How will the process work once we go from the Wish list to process? If it's in one click, to I run the danger of having multiple occurrences of the same event?
USER_AVATAR
MemBirdman

Postby akammer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:00 pm

No. There is no danger of signing up for multiples of the same thing. The list is weighted meaning that you should place your most desired game at the top and then in descending order of importance to you. When you click "add to cart" at or after noon on September 5th CST, the system will not allow you to add multiples or conflicting events. The process was given a thourough testing and so far, it has worked marvelously.
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements