Change in VIG Policy

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Change in VIG Policy

Postby akammer » Tue May 19, 2015 2:33 pm

We are capping VIG badges at a total of 125 this year. In addition to all the great perks that a VIG badge brings, we are adding another.

If you buy a VIG badge this year for Gamehole Con 2015, you will have a chance next year to renew that badge before they go on sale to the general public. This then means that you do not have to sweat out registration wondering if you will be able to get the badge you want as we will continue to cap the number of VIG badges available. We want only a small percentage of our attendees to have these and that is the way we plan on keeping it. This "legacy" perk is being added this year so if you have enjoyed the benefits that a VIG badge brings or if you are interested in getting one this year, please keep in mind this added benefit.

Badge registration starts Saturday, June 27 at noon CST.
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Re: Change in VIG Policy

Postby chammerberg » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Interesting change, I have been a VIG for the first 2 years, now I not, the policy of legacy makes it so because I was not fast enough I may not be. I only attend events as a VIG. So maybe I will attend next year,as for this year I hope it is a success.
chammerberg

Re: Change in VIG Policy

Postby akammer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:57 pm

All of the VIG badges this year where first come first served. There were no legacy badges. That will start next year. In addition, we will have a small number for sale to those who are interested in getting one as well.
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements