This Just In

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

This Just In

Postby akammer » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Hello Everyone:

We usually end up announcing stuff vial social media and our e-newsletter first before things find their way here. Well, I am going to try and change that and announce things first here on our forums from now on.

To that end, we are pleased to announce that the Gen Con Games Library will be back this year! And, as opposed to Gen Con where you have to pay just to get in to the library (yes, in addition to your badge cost!), the library will be FREE to all of our attendees. We are pretty excited.

Let's see - what else. Well, Event Submission is open and we are absolutely crushing it. I cannot believe how many games we have in already. This really is going to be an all you can eat gaming buffet!

Wait to you guys see our Dealer Hall this year. The thing sold out by the end of March! There will be 35 vendor spot plus 7 artist spots. 6,500 sq/ft of Dealer Hall!

Anyway, that is all for now.

Stay tuned!

Alex
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Re: This Just In

Postby Psyco » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 am

Thank you for being committed to the highest levels of gaming. Both the Library and the Dealers you guys had last year were fantastic and no small part of why I'm trying to convince all of my local friends to attend with me this year. Paying to get into the Library at Gen Con always irked me; thank you for providing the best games selection at the best price!
USER_AVATAR
Psyco

Re: This Just In

Postby seanpkelley » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Nice.
USER_AVATAR
seanpkelley

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements