family

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

family

Postby graven » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm really considering going to the con this year, I've heard really good things about it. I would be bringing my family with who do not really game, will they be able to walk around and go to the vendors area with out a badge?

thanks
graven

Re: family

Postby Tactics » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:01 pm

It depends on where they want to go, what they want to do and how old they are. I will get clarification on our policy regarding non-gaming adults, but as of now, anyone over 13 attending the convention (including the vendor hall) must purchase a badge.

Kids 8 and under can enjoy free admission to the convention if they are accompanied by a badge owning adult. However, kids 8 and under are still required to buy individual game tickets if they wish to participate in games.

Kids 12 and under who are merely accompanying a badge owning adult may be present in the convention. However, if these children between the ages of 8 and 12 wish to participate in any convention activities they must register and pay for a badge and must buy individual game tickets to participate in games.

Kids 13 and over are required to have their own badge in order to attend the convention.

https://www.gameholecon.com/attendancePolicies
Tactics

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements