Event Submission Begins April 1st!!!

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Event Submission Begins April 1st!!!

Postby akammer » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:06 am

GM's, DM's, and Judges:

Polish up your dice, spit shine your meeples and prepare your maps! We want your games!

Our online event submission portal goes live on April 1st. We are looking forward to seeing what you guys submit.

Thanks!

Alex
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Re: Event Submission Begins April 1st!!!

Postby jogumby » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:46 am

Tried to post an event but the preferred time and alternate time fields are not populated with anything so I was unable to fill them in...
USER_AVATAR
jogumby

Postby datagoblin67 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:03 am

any info on when we can start looking at the event catalog?

G
datagoblin67

Postby fmillard » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 am

I'll be running my two Savage Worlds Gilligan's Island themed events this year. The first, which was well-liked last year, "What Will the Morning Bring?" is played on an HO scaled 3-D mock-up of the Island itself ... and new this year, "Gilligan's Volcano!" - A Dungeon Crawl-type event in a vertical 3-D volcano. Go ahead, join the cruise, Castaways! (Five different events over three days.)
USER_AVATAR
fmillard

Postby akammer » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 am

We hope to have the game catalog up and to you all by July 15. We have a ton of games to go though and assign space. It is not as simple of a process of as saying "cool game - yes". We have to find the right space for it at the times requested.

Anyway, we are almost done and will have it in plenty of time for game registration!

Alex
USER_AVATAR
akammer

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements