Editing Registered Games

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Editing Registered Games

Postby fmillard » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 am

Hi! I've decided that since I first registered for a couple of games that I'd like to return one of them so that I can register for a different game in the same time slot. I can't seem to locate anywhere on the site where I can "Un-Register" for a game. I'm sure it's here, I just can't find it. Any help?

Frank
USER_AVATAR
fmillard

Re: Editing Registered Games

Postby jpudewell » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:23 pm

I would also be interested in this. I signed up for one panel of Shadowrun sessions and would like to maybe switch to the other one.
jpudewell

Postby Taz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 am

I had to change a game earlier. I emailed gameholecon with what I wanted to exchange - kept the price even - and they did it for me.
Taz

Postby CalebZut » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:18 am

I wanted to do the same. I believe I sent it to the right email (the text with hyperlink wasn't working properly for me and nothing was popping up) but I emailed contact@gameholecon.com because when I would click I would see "mailto:contact@gameholecon.com ?subject=Gamehole%20Con%20Question" so I just wanted to make sure that was correct before I wait and it is too late to switch my schedule around.
CalebZut

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements