Rooms

This is where we'll talk about any upcoming Gamehole Con Announcements and discuss things relating to the convention directly.

Rooms

Postby BIG SHINY » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey all,
Is the block of rooms set up at the hotel yet?
I don't see a link on the GHC home page and it's not listed on the Sheraton's site either.
Thanks!
Scott308 wrote: I have no official capacity with the con.
BIG SHINY

Re: Rooms

Postby tavernace69 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm

We are pleased to announce that the room block is live. For the great rate of $82 per night* you can stay at the Sheraton and game harder until the wee hours of the morning before getting some rest in your very nice room accommodations. Here is the link:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGro ... &key=67B24

We sold out the block last year and we would expect that to happen again this year (possibly sooner than before).

Cheers!

- Josh

* other fees, taxes etc. apply
tavernace69

Postby BIG SHINY » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Thanks Josh!

(maybe that was on there already and I just missed it?)

We stayed 3 nights for GHC1 and the accommodations were great. The hotel far exceeded our expectations and we are looking forward to coming down for another stay in November.

You really can't beat that price!
Highly recommended!
Scott308 wrote: I have no official capacity with the con.
BIG SHINY

Postby stahlnee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Snagged myself a room at the Sheraton. Looking for two others who want to share the room. There is a double bed an sweet sleeper bed available from Thursday night through Sunday morning.

You can PM me or send me a message at groovyedwin at hotmail dot com

Best,
Edwin
stahlnee

Postby jimto » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:12 am

Email sent to you, Edwin.
jimto

Postby Scott308 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:41 pm

I would just like to say, if anyone is hesitant to room with a stranger, I was in that exact position for Gary Con earlier this year and ended up rooming with Edwin. He's a good guy and everything went quite smoothly with the room. I live 15 minutes from the Gamehole con sight so am not in the market for a room for this one, but am glad to see he is coming up to Wisconsin again and hoping to get a chance to say hi. This can be a quick, easy way to make new friends. Thought I would throw my two copper pieces out there because I was nervous myself, but it went great.
akammer wrote:Scott is absolutely right.
Scott308

Postby jimto » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 am

Scott308 wrote:I would just like to say, if anyone is hesitant to room with a stranger, I was in that exact position for Gary Con earlier this year and ended up rooming with Edwin. He's a good guy and everything went quite smoothly with the room. I live 15 minutes from the Gamehole con sight so am not in the market for a room for this one, but am glad to see he is coming up to Wisconsin again and hoping to get a chance to say hi. This can be a quick, easy way to make new friends. Thought I would throw my two copper pieces out there because I was nervous myself, but it went great.

I snagged one of those extra spots in Edwin's room. Can't wait for this con to get here!
jimto

Return to Gamehole Con Announcements