Program from last year

Program from last year

Postby nesbit37 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:56 am

Does anyone have a program from last year, Game hole Con 3, that they would be willing to sell? I have the first two but missing last years and I love to collect programs.
nesbit37

Re: Program from last year

Postby BIG SHINY » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 pm

If you're still interested, I have an extra I would be willing to part with.
Scott308 wrote: I have no official capacity with the con.
BIG SHINY

Postby nesbit37 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:55 am

I definitely am! Thanks Big Shiny. I'm running D&D games non-stop on Friday for the adventurer's league, you can find me at any of the below tables or we can meet up on Saturday where I will be wandering around.

DDAL5-1B: Treasure of the Broken Hoard (2 hrs)
Fri 8 AM
Organized Play Event | Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition | 1 of 7 Seats Left
Younger Players Welcome | All Ages (6+) | $2.00 Add To Wish List
Presented By : D&D Adventurer's League featuring Matt Shoemaker
This is a D&D Adventurer's League adventure for Levels 1-2, one of 5 beginner adventures labeled 5-1A through 5-1E. A famous relic hunter seeks adventurers to help her find caches of treasure hidden by the now-defeated followers of the Cult of the Dragon. Her maps and notes may lead the way to great wealth—or a terrible death. And do other parties have designs on the treasure as well?
GHC-1: Tharaera Lost (2 hrs)
Fri 10 AM
Organized Play Event | Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition | 3 of 7 Seats Left
High Degree of Experience | All Ages (6+) | $2.00 Add To Wish List
This is a D&D Adventurer's League adventure for Levels 5-10. You need to have an AL character of at least level 5 to participate. This is a Premiere Event for Gamehole Con, written by Ed Greenwood! A criminal band known as "Suldran's Dark" who is active all over the Moonsea region and especially on the waters of the Moonsea itself, recently seized a caravel out of Phlan carrying trade-bars of smelted copper and "batons" of steel ready to be hammered into swords. Along with all of the cargo, the Dark seized six passengers for ransom. Little did they know that one of the passengers was a Harper agent. A rescue taking the party deep into the Cormanthor forest is now needed.

The authors of GHC 1, 2 & 3 wrote this series to be played in order and highly recommend that they be played in order.
GHC-1: Tharaera Lost (2 hrs)
Fri 12 PM
Organized Play Event | Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition | 0 of 7 Seats Left
This is a D&D Adventurer's League adventure for Levels 5-10. You need to have an AL character of at least level 5 to participate. This is a Premiere Event for Gamehole Con, written by Ed Greenwood! A criminal band known as "Suldran's Dark" who is active all over the Moonsea region and especially on the waters of the Moonsea itself, recently seized a caravel out of Phlan carrying trade-bars of smelted copper and "batons" of steel ready to be hammered into swords. Along with all of the cargo, the Dark seized six passengers for ransom. Little did they know that one of the passengers was a Harper agent. A rescue taking the party deep into the Cormanthor forest is now needed.

The authors of GHC 1, 2 & 3 wrote this series to be played in order and highly recommend that they be played in order.
GHC-2: Skulljaw Hill (2 hrs)
Fri 2 PM
Organized Play Event | Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition | 7 of 7 Seats Left
Note: This is the second in a series of modules. You'll have the best experience if you've played GHC-1: Thaera Lost prior to this module.

This is a D&D Adventurer's League adventure for Levels 5-10. You need to have an AL character of at least level 5 to participate. This is a Premiere Event for Gamehole Con, written by Ed Greenwood! The search for the missing Harper agent has brought you to the small coastal town of Elventree on the south shore of the Moonsea. With important clues in hand and after a stop at a local festhall, you will be forced to brave further challenges found in the depths of the Cormanthor forest.

GHC-2: Skulljaw Hill (2 hrs)
Fri 4 PM
Organized Play Event | Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition | 5 of 7 Seats Left
Note: This is the second in a series of modules. You'll have the best experience if you've played GHC-1: Thaera Lost prior to this module.

This is a D&D Adventurer's League adventure for Levels 5-10. You need to have an AL character of at least level 5 to participate. This is a Premiere Event for Gamehole Con, written by Ed Greenwood! The search for the missing Harper agent has brought you to the small coastal town of Elventree on the south shore of the Moonsea. With important clues in hand and after a stop at a local festhall, you will be forced to brave further challenges found in the depths of the Cormanthor forest.

GHC-3: Facing the Dark (2 hrs)
Fri 6 PM
Organized Play Event | Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition | 1 of 7 Seats Left
Note: This is the third in a series of modules. You'll have the best experience if you've played GHC-2: Skulljaw Hill prior to this module.

This is a D&D Adventurer's League adventure for Levels 5-10. You need to have an AL character of at least level 5 to participate. This is a Premiere Event for Gamehole Con, written by Ed Greenwood! A captive Harper agent is being held by the criminal gang "Suldran's Dark" in the depths of the Cormanthor forest. Only the most stalwart and brave will be able to face this enemy and rescue the imprisoned Harper.

nesbit37

Postby BIG SHINY » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Wow!!!

That's an abitious schedule! :mrgreen:

I know that one guy who runs the AL room so, I'm sure I will find you.
Scott308 wrote: I have no official capacity with the con.
BIG SHINY

Return to Miscellaneous Discussion